Question
Posted by: Maizo | 2008/01/04

pain on womb and bleeding after sex

i have started using Nurstrait seven month ago, at first month i was bleeding continuosly after havin sex, my gp said its normal the medication its not yet used to my system, then three month later i started feeling pain on my womb when havin sex and after i will start bleeding for four days or so. he treated us for stds and for the next checkup our result were clear. am more worried because the pain is affecting my left leg. i have stoped the injection and not am not taking anything at the moment. i have never taken any tablets to stop bleeding and everytime when i have sex its painfull, my husband is not circumsised we are hiv negative. please help am worried. cant afford a gynae

You could have an infection or a problem with the womb or cervix. If your can't afford a private gynaecologist, you should go to a state hospital.

1
Posted by: Nancy | 2008/09/26

What are the main causes of pain in the womb?

Reply to Nancy