Posted by: SWEETY | 2008/09/11


I have a lot of pain on top of both my feet at the " joints'  especially when I am sleeping. I have fibromyalgiaand not sure if this is part of it. Could you please give me an idea as to what to expect if I go to a specialist as I am very nervous as the pain is so strong and the next day it is gone for a few days before it is back again.Please give me abit of advice

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

Dear Sweety

Fibromyalgia is a complicated condition which often causes foot pain. This something that should be addressed by a specialist and will almost certainly be controlled with medication. I'm sorry, this does go out of my area but don't be afraid to see a specialist or inform yourself on the internet as to the condition and how to treat it.


The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.