Question
Posted by: Zo | 2004/11/05

Pain on the side, below the heart

I have the severe pain at the end of my left ribs and its been two month. I went to the doctor he gave me painkillers. But I can only experience this pain when I'm yowning / taking a deep breath or when I'm sneezing. Antway I'm HIV+ i DON'T KNOW IF THAT IS THE CAUSE OF THE PAIN. THANK YOU

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Zo

I think you have shut down one of your breathing mechanisms on that side. Try to find a point 5cm below your nipple and rub it for a while. Then take both arms up and back to stretch the area and that should start to shift things.

Douglas