Question
Posted by: nash | 2004/11/17

pain on the arm

i am having a problem with my upper left arm joint from the shoulder to my elbow the pain is more on my muscle side its been
goiing on for about 3 months and i havent seen anybody just been
taking pain killers .the pain is not always there it comes and goes
i feel the pain sometimes strong i can not put pressure on the arm
it becomes painful.i also use deep heat to rub on my muscle and the pain goes away .the pain is more on the muscle and the side of the arm.it also feels like knot on the arm.

Expert ImageArchive

Hi Nash
Get a friend to massage the area on the shoulder blade - they are looking for a point that makes the arm go weak. Work it for 2 minutes and you should feel great relief.

Douglas