Question
Posted by: Pretty | 2004/11/26

Pain on legs and feet

Doc, about 5 months ago I started experiencing sweaty feet, especially at night. It went away after a month or so. Recently - about 5 days ago, I started getting pain on my legs and feet. My legs hurt most at the back (not on joints). This one time my left food also got swollen with one of the veins looking like it's protruding. I can still walk normally and sometimes don't feel that much pain but I've noticed that at night, the pain just becomes very uncomfortable. I also have a few vericose veins on my thighs, which I think I inherited from my mother, although they don't give me any discomfort. Am I lacking something in my body or could it is it something else? Doc, what could be causing this? Any suggestions on how I can treat this?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

I would recommend a visit to a Specialist Physician. Certain tests may need to be done to determine the origin/cause of your symptoms.