Question
Posted by: Missy | 2007/03/22

Pain on left side of womb

Good day

I have had this similar pain a while back, and it was diagnosed by my gynae as endemetriosis...it seems to have come back after taking the prescribed medication...which was more than a year ago. They took a swab of my inside fluids and also conducted a scan...The gynae bill is far too pricey, and I was wondering if I could get a prescription or name of the medicine that would help relief the pain...I am also discharging more frequently, it's a thin runny substance, i feel it is associated with the pains...If a prescription is not possible, kindly advise me of a gynaecologist I can go and see regarding this in Cape Town.

Please assist soonest

If you have had endoemtriosis before, you really need to see a gynaecologist. I cannot make referrals on this site, but your GP should be able to help.

3
Posted by: Annies | 2007/03/22

0219485711

Reply to Annies
Posted by: Missy | 2007/03/22

Kindly supply me with a telephone number.

Thanks!

Reply to Missy
Posted by: Annies | 2007/03/22

Go see dr. F Smit at Louis Leipoldt. He is a gynaecologist and he is really on top with endometrioses.

Reply to Annies