Question
Posted by: Juice | 2008/01/22

Pain on left breast

Hi Doc,

For the past week I have been experiening mild headaches every single day in the afternoon, I have been drinking a lot of water, atleast 2 litres per day since I noticed that I have constant nagging headache, I also took pain killers, but my headache won't go away for too long. In the same week I have been experiencing pains on my left breast, I do the monthly check of feeling for lump but there is none, instead my breast seem swallon now and its painful..I do wish to see a doctor about this but I am not sure who to see, will a normal GP be able to help? Do you know what is wrong with me?

I am worried.
Juice

Hallo Juice
You may have a muscle spasm in the trapezius muscle, which can cause headache and referred pain into the arm and breast muscles. Your GP will be OK to see.