Question
Posted by: George | 2004/01/16

Pain neck to leg right

I have muscle stiffness witch started about four year ago as a back pain and has now developed to the hip and under my thigh and back of my calve muscle to the top of the sole.

My right hand from the upper back, inside of the arm to the neck is also painful

All this pains affect my right side of the body. I had to give running because of this.

I have attended physiotheraphy but the pain does not go away.
What can I do

Expert ImageArchive

HI George
Shop around! Some physios see more than others. Chat to your friends and see if someone comes highly recommended.
Good Luck
Douglas