Posted by: jacques | 2008/10/04

pain lower right hand, but goes away

Doc i need some info, i have this pain that comes and goes in the lower right hand side of my abdomen. The pain is mostly close to my leg and not painfull if you press in the area. Also the pain moves around sometimes, and today it was mostly lower backside (bum) the pain seems to clear after i go to the toilet, but it comes back.

I have been diagnosed with spastic colon before, but i would just like to make double sure about this pain. Also i have allot of winds and at this moment have slight diorea.

Your help is appreciated.

Dear Jacques

Thank you for visiting

It sounds like your symptoms are caused by your spastic colon. I recommend that you follow a high fibre, well balanced diet and do regular exercise to alleviate your symptoms.

Kind regards

Posted by: Av - lee | 2009/03/16

Hi Doc,
I' ve been experiencing loads of pain, when passing gas, on the lower left of my abdomen - also it feels swollen and the pain shoots right down to my left leg and knee - kinda makes it difficult to walk straight.
any suggestions?

thank you

Reply to Av - lee