Question
Posted by: Mel | 2006/04/21

Pain killers

My son had an arthroscopy yesterday.
The specialist prescribed Celebrex twice daily and Synap Forte six hourly. Can he take the Synap more often as he says it only relieves the pain for approximately 2 hours?
I phoned 2 pharmacies and received conflicting information.
The one said he can take it 4 hourly and the other said that because he is on the Celebrex as well he can only have 8 Synaps in 24 hours. Please advise urgently as he is in a lot of pain.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Mel,

Regardless of the Celebrex it's not recommended taking more than 8 Synaps per 24 Hours.

1
Posted by: Mel | 2006/04/21

This is my e-mail address for the letter from Mel re. pain killers

Reply to Mel