Question
Posted by: dede | 2002/12/11

pain inside my breast

firstly i would like to thank you for helping with my nephew about the red spot he had at the back of his head, the disprin and aqoues cream performed a miracle.

my problem: i have a pain inside right my breast and it pierces to my back. my bra size is right so it cant be that. i also checked if i had any lumps but nothing is detectable at the moment. what could be this?. could it be stress related since i have been under a lot of stress lately?.please help

Dede, it’s my pleasure.
The breast pain may be due to rib muscle spasm/inflammation or even due to a back problem and this can be worsened by pain. Unfortunately almost any pathology inside the chest can also cause the pain you describe, so the best would be to let your doctor take a look at it. Good luck.