Question
Posted by: Dee | 2005/11/21

PAIN IN UPPER THIGH BONES

I have chronic pain in both of my thigh bones. It is far worse when pressure is put on them, ie. trying to sleep on either side.
I can find nothing about bone pain on your site.
I am 58 and have been losing weight very fast, and I had none to lose. I also have difficulty in eating and suffer from nausea a lot.
Dee Redwood

Expert ImageHealthy Bones

Dear Dee
I suggest you get to a good physician who can do a thorough medical examination and the necessary tests to determine why you have lost weight and also determine the reason for your bone pain. It would be silly of me to try and make a diagnosis purely based on what you mention here.