Question
Posted by: Mambo | 2003/03/06

Pain in the ear and painful toes

1. I have an itching feeling in both my ears. Sometimes my ears become painful inside especially when it is cold. What could be causing this and is there an ear specilist I can see?
2. My small toe nails are really painful. I have aproblem wearing shoes because the nails rub against the shoe, it gets sore. Is there a cure for this?

Mambo, any ENT specialist should be able to help with number 1. If you’ve already tried cutting your nails short, the best person to see about it would be an orthopaedic surgeon. Good luck.