Posted by: big blambi | 2008/09/22

Pain in the balls

Two days back i felt a queer pain in the sacred area. It started when i was taking a short walk and now i can feel it when i am sitting. You know, i felt the pain when i was masturbating yesterday. I last had sexual intercourse last year in June and i tested HIV negative three months back.
What could be the problem in my crown jewels and the solution?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear big blambi
You may have an infection called orchitis and you may need antibiotics. Please see your doctor and ask him to test your urine too.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Big blambi | 2008/09/24

dear Doc
I can feel a lump on the left side ball and i don' t know if it a symptom of the orchitis. Also, i would like to know if i will ever be able to have children in the future because i am engaged to a woman and are planning to have children together in the future. And also will my sex life be normal again after this terrible illness?

Reply to Big blambi

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.