Question
Posted by: worried | 2004/10/30

Pain in testicles

I am 45 and had a vasectomy a year ago. Recently I get very sharp pains along the sides of both testicles when ejaculating. This only occurs when I engage in frequent sex say 3 - 4 times a day. The first time there is no problem, but it gradually gets worse. Could this be realted to the vasectomy or could it be due to another cause such as an STI?

Worried, I doubt that it is due to the vasectomy. It might be due to an infection, but it doesn’t have to be an STD. The best would be to see your doctor and have it sorted out. Good luck.