Question
Posted by: Darlene | 2003/12/05

PAIN IN STOMACH

Hi Gynae, I thought it best to consult you first. For the past few days, whenever I sit down, or pull my tummy in, I get this pain in my left side (approx. where the cut would be when your appendix gets removed, but just on the left side). Also, I had my last period on the 26 or 27 th of SEPT. I am worried now, is it possible that the pain can be from being pregnant? My tummy feels a bit swollen, like when your period is near.
What do you think?

Darle

You have missed two periods. If you have had unprotected intercourse, pregnancy is certainly a possibility.

1
Posted by: Lee | 2003/12/06

Darlene,

I had a similar feeling, and felt very bloated, could hardly pull my stomach in. I am almost 6 weeks pregnant. Since your last period was in September, it is best to check it out, maybe do a home pregnancy test?

Lee

Reply to Lee