Question
Posted by: ~Wings~ | 2005/11/22

Pain in same place all the time... reflexology link??

I suffer from back pain (hypertension mostly) and I find that I get a pain on a daily basis in my right foot.
I've narrowed it down (I know I shouldn't self diagnose) to the lumbar part of my back.

Lately I've found that the pain is starting exactly the same place, on my left foot.

Please advise.........the pain is mostly in the right foot (where the veins are )

thank you
~Wings~

Expert ImageArchive

I want you to do two things for yourself
1) Listen to your body, pain is one of the main ways your body communicates with us to tell us all is not ok, and although you shouldnt self diagnose you shouldnt ignore gut feelings either. Nerve impingement in the lower back can present as pain in the feet and legs. This can be even more true if one leg is slightly longer than the other
2) Go to either a Podiatrist, a physiotherapist, a chiropracter, or a GP to get treatment asap. It may be necessary that you see a combination of all of the above

To get referred to a podiatrist call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 49