Question
Posted by: Mandie | 2006/04/18

Pain in neck, back & hips & Numb Face

Hi Doc,

I've been walking around with painfull joints since about a week ago. Even my toes are painfull. I went to my GP and he did all kinds of bloodtests, which all came back negative. On Saturday my back went into spasma. They could not even touch my skin. My face, arms and hands has been numb since. I've been for a some pain therapy, but I have more pain today than yesterday. I have to go back on Thursday since he believes it is all about the back spasm. I tend to go to the toilet much more and feel as if I'm not fully by myself all the time. The numb face is making me crazy. My neck and back is still aching, and my hips has also started. Yesterday my ankles and feet were so painfull I could't walk. Should I go for a second opinion or wait and see if I feel better on Thursday?

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Wait till Thursday - but if there is no improvement, a visit to a specialist physician may be indicated.