Question
Posted by: Boksie | 2004/11/02

Pain in middle of ribs!!!!

I had a blood test to show that i have H.Pylori germ in stomach, so doctor has given me a course of Heliclear to take for 7 days, but what i want to knowis that i have this like knotted feeling in mid rib area, it is not painful but you can feel something there and also when i lie down to sleep at night i can feel this like squashing in mid rib area so turn over and then i have this sharp on right side, could this be
gall stones or liver problems.

Also can you send me the info on other than heart pain,
I wrote something a while ago on the “other than heart” causes of chest pain.

Thank you so
Bokksie

Boksie, it sounds like the pain might be due to a stomach ulcer, but I can’t say for sure without examining you first. The best would be to see a gastroenterologist and have it sorted out. Good luck.

1
Posted by: Jean | 2004/11/03

It could also be "Bormans Disease" Largely unknown, but it is out there.

Reply to Jean