Question
Posted by: Landi | 2005/11/26

Pain in lowerback

My twin boys are now ten weeks. When I was pregnant with them they were transverse and more towards my right hand side. I still suffer from pain in my lower back towards my right hand side.(above the hip area - between my spine and side) It is not very severe, but enough to make me aware of a constant pain. If I bend I battle to get up. Can this be a pinched nerve, or any organs that could be painfull. And who should I see to correct this.
Thanking you for a great site.

Landi, it might be due to a back problem, but it might also be due to something inside like a kidney problem. The best would be to see your GP and to have him make sire it isn’t due to something serious. Good luck.