Question
Posted by: taryn | 2003/02/05

pain in lowerback

Hi There

Last week Monday I had bronchitis and was given antibiotics and on Wednesday last week I started experiencing constant pain in my lower back and in the stomach area. I have also not been able to keep my food and certain liquids down since. The pain seems to be getting worse every day

Taryn, it might be a reaction to the drugs or you might have developed stomach or kidney problems that are not necessarily related to the bronchitis and/or drugs. If you are still experiencing the symptoms by the time you receive this, the best would be to see your doctor. Good luck.