Question
Posted by: Mark | 2007/12/06

pain in lower region

I've been getting this burning like pain in the lower region of my stomach/groin area for the last few days. Also, when my bladder is full the pain can become more intense. When I releive myself the pain lessens. I don't however experiene pain while urinating. Could it be a infection of bladder? I tried citro soda but did not help.

Dear Mark
It could be urine tract infection or infection of the prostate - let your doctor/pharmacy test your urine?
Signs of prostatitis:
Fever and chills
Flu-like symptoms
Pain in the prostate gland, lower back or groin
Urinary problems, including increased urinary urgency, difficulty or pain when urinating, inability to completely empty the bladder, and blood-tinged urine
Painful sex

1
Posted by: Buterfly | 2008/10/18

I have recently started drinking water according to the standards like at least 8 glasses a day which cozed me to urinate frequently now i have a slight pain in abdoman and when in urininating.should i be worried ?

Reply to Buterfly