Question
Posted by: just me | 2006/07/25

pain in lower abdomen and lower back

I am on femodine and havent really suffered from period pains since being on the pill, the past two months I have had really bad cramps, i started menstuating early last week, with bad cramps i though it would go away after a day or two but it hasnt, i ahve stopped menstruating on Saturday but there is still a nagging pain on the left side of my lower abdomen and I am nautious and have pain in back as well.
What could be the cause of this.

It could be a cyst. I would suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

Best wsihes

1
Posted by: Nunu | 2006/07/26

I experianced the same, but with no contraseptave being used. Go to your gyne and have him do a pap smeer if you haddn't had one in a while. It can be you have a light infection. It turned out I had an infextion and he gave me some meds to help with the cramps and back pain that was 6 months ago and now I am doing just fine hopes it help.

Reply to Nunu