Question
Posted by: josie | 2005/01/05

pain in leg after operation

I went for a operation 1st december to remove my endometrorisis,since then i am having a uncomfortable feeling in my left leg. when i woke up after the operation they inject my legs with small injection needles to keep the blood thin.

I am now worrying as i still get heart pulpations and my leg still pains.

I went back to my gynae but he say there is nothing wrong. please advise

Josie, it isn’t normal to have leg pains a month after abdominal surgery, so maybe the best would be to see your GP about it (he will be able to refer you to a different specialist if he thinks it is necessary). Good luck.