Question
Posted by: NICKY | 2004/03/02

PAIN IN LEFT OVARY!

I left the pill in October last year. Last wednesday I went to see my gynae because of severe period pains. He gave me Zynflex pain killers. And said that I have to go back on the pil. I've been using the Yasmin for 7days now. Have been on yasmin before. My period ended Saturday. And I have severe pain on my left ovary sins Sunday. I drank the zynflex pain killers. But it does'nt seem to work. Should I be worried or could it be my body adjusting to the pil? Please give some advise. Thanks.

The Pill would not cause pain. I'd suggest that you see your doctor again.