Posted by: wadu | 2008/08/19

Pain in knee caused by Psoriasis??

I have psoriasis on my left knee for the past few years. Have tried many treatments but still flare up quite often. Of late, I have been experiencing pain in my knee going down my entire leg to my foot. I am a " bit"  overweight but have never experienced leg pains. At the moment my psoriasis is on it' s worse. Please advise what I should do.

Hi Wadu
Psoriasis can cause joint pain (arthritis) but then the joint will be painful and swollen and stiff, I wonder if this is not maybe a nerve being pinched if you describe the pain as going into your foot. Let your GP have a look - you may need physio. There are newer psoriasis treatments on the market - are you seeing a dermatologist for this?

Posted by: Do | 2008/09/02

Try Dovobet for Psoriasis. It works!

Reply to Do
Posted by: Wadu | 2008/08/20

Thank you Doc.

No, I' m not seeing a dermatofogist. All the treatment I have had were prescribed by my GP.

Reply to Wadu