Question
Posted by: Lilian | 2010/08/16

Pain in hand

I have been suffering with a sore neck and headache for about 10 days. Doc prescribed synap forte because my usual meds was not working. (I have cervical spondylosis). I started feeling better yesterday and did not take any pain medicine, however last night I developed a sharp pain in my right hand on the inner hand close to my thumb. I could not sleep. Feels like the pain is coming from my arm into my hand. What could this be?

Hallo Lilian
It sounds to me as if a nerve is pinching in the neck. This could be due to muscle spasm. Maybe you should see a physiotherapist for massage/infrared treatment/traction?

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/16

Hallo Lilian