Question
Posted by: Joe | 2007/04/26

pain in foot

I wake up every morning with alot of pain in my left foot close to the heel region of my foot. The pain lasts for about 15-20 min before settling down. Initially the pain used to occur everytime i wake up from sleep. It now also occurs when I do alot of walking. It's as if something is pulling or being stretched in the heel region. I'm 22 yrs old. PLease help. Thanx.

Expert ImageArchive

You have ( more than likely) a condition called plantar fasciitis and you need the services of a podiatrist as well as a physio
Please call the SA Podiatry assn 0861 100 249 for referral to a podiatrist near you
This is easily managed but it can take some time before you see results