Question
Posted by: Jo | 2004/10/18

Pain in chest.

I`ve got a pain in my chest underneath the heart. It feels like a wind that is stuck but it has been there for more than a week. When I exercise it is like a painfull throb.

Thanx

Jo, it is difficult to say what the cause is without being able to examine you first. The best would be to see your doctor and make sure that it isn’t due to your heart. I wrote something a while ago on the “other than heart” causes of chest pain and if you’re interested in a copy, you can mail me at CyberDoc@mweb.co.za. Good luck.