Question
Posted by: Bugs | 2007/04/16

pain in breasts

hi,

im not sure if im just being paranoid (which i usually am), or if i have reason to worry.

i have almost always experienced pain in my breasts a week or so before my period, and some times just every now and again for no reason. i dont have a ny breast lumps, as i exmaine myself regularly, and i dont have discharge, or puckering or any other symptoms to look out for. just this dull pain.

im 2 weeks away from my next period, i am on the pill, but my partner and i have been trying for a baby recently, so i could be in the very elarly stages of pregnancy. i've been nauseaus and dizzy lately.

my question is.. do you think i should be concerned with the pain maybe being more than just a hormonal pain, and should i get it checked out? im currently in the uk, on holiday until september, so i dont really have a doctor as such here!

please help!

I am not clear about your being on the Pill and trying to conceive. I would suggest that you wait a week or two and see what happens with the symptoms.

1
Posted by: Kat | 2007/04/17

I had breast pain within a week or 2 of conceiving. I was very worried as I didn't think I would have that type of symptom so early. I would give it a few weeks to find out if your pregnant.

Reply to Kat