Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2006/11/09

Pain in breasts

Hi there,
I am on Yasmin now for over a year and sexually active. I hardly ever have PMS symptoms before my period, and last week, 4 days before my period started, i started getting the pains, and my period came on time, everything same as usual, so I gathered the pains will go away, but it didn't - it's now over a week after my periods and it's still present? I have a minor neck injury and read somewhere that it can be a cause of it?! is that true!?!?
Please don't just tell me to do a pregnancy test - as I don't believe it can be that? Or what do you think!? Many thanks!

I don't think that you are pregnant and I don't think that a neck injury will cause tummy pains. You could have an infection or a cyst. See your doctor to check.