Posted by: Mel | 2011/11/30

Pain in body that reflects to my back

For about almost 2 months now, I''ve been having pain in my back. I know it isn''t my back itself because it''s now muscle pains. Sometimes I think it''s my kidneys when the pain is at my lower back but then sometimes I get a the pain in my mid back or even upper back. When I get the pain in my upper back, it feels like the pain is coming from my back, goes through my body to the front, then it feels like the pain is at my heart and then my left breast also pains. I don''t know if this is making any sense but it''s very strange to me. I''ve had back pains (muscle) before, but nothing like this. I''ve seen 2 doctors but they just think it''s normal back pain, but I know it''s not. What can I do about this? Is there some type of scan or x-ray that I can do to see what the problem is?
Thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult an orthopedic surgeon for a MRI scan of your back. I also recommend that you consult a gastroenterologist for an examination, ultrasound and gastroscopy, as it is possible that your back pain can be referred from abdominal pathology.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.