Posted by: Big Blambi | 2008/09/30

Pain in balls and my future

Dear Doc
I can feel a lump on the left side ball and i don'  t know if it a symptom of the orchitis. Also, i would like to know if i will ever be able to have children in the future because i am engaged to a woman and are planning to have children together in the future.
I have been abstaining since June 2007 and i got tested for HIV?AIDS more than six months after my last sexual encounter and i was negative. And also will my sex life be normal again after this terrible illness?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear big Blambi
Any lump should rather be examined by a doctor as you may need to have a sonar of the lump to exclude a tumour. Having orchitis does not make you sterile ( in a few cases of viral orchitis it may but it is very rare) Your sex life should be normal if the infection is cleared up.
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.