Question
Posted by: willie | 2007/05/27

Pain in back beneath shoulder blade

My wife gets a very serious back pain on the leftside atthe bottom of the shoulder blade DR say it is the cause of her heart operation 3years ago and that there is nothing to do cure it she must use pain killers witch does realy work

Expert ImageTai Chi expert

HI Willie,

Have your tried another doctor or specialists to diagnose the problem ? I do not agree that taking pain killers is the only way to treat this condition. I would seriously go for more opinions re her condition.

Morne
www.morneswanepoel.com

2
Posted by: Ilona | 2007/06/07

I have had the same problem, it hurts when you breathe and when you move. My problem was solved with accupunture and I am now pain free.

Reply to Ilona
Posted by: Willie | 2007/06/03

Whe have visit various Drs (specialist) they al have the same answers. I now my mother had 5 Heart operation and died with the last heart operation she had the same cronic pain and died with the pain

Reply to Willie