Question
Posted by: Angie | 2003/02/19

Pain in abdomen

Hi Cyberdoc

I have been having problems for the past 2 days. I get slight pain in my lower abdomen close to my bladder It feels similarly to period pains but I haven't had my period since I gave birth last year 09/02/2003. I am 24 years old, married and on the 3 month injection as a contraceptive

Angie, it might be due to a bladder infection, infection of the womb and/or tubes, appendicitis, etc. I won’t be able to say without examining you first, so if the symptoms are still present when you receive this, please see your doctor. Good luck.