Question
Posted by: Trudie | 2008/06/02

Pain in a strange place,29 wks preggy

Hi everyone, i dont even know how to explain this, i am 29 weeks pregnant and the bones where my vagina is are very painful. When sitting and trying to change positions/sides while sleeping, even when walking,its like a lot of pressure is applied on then, please advice as this is starting to worry me....

It sounds liek stretching of the pelvic ligaments and is normal. You can use Panado if it is very uncomfortable.

2
Posted by: Trudie | 2008/06/03

Thank you Lin

Reply to Trudie
Posted by: Lin | 2008/06/03

No need to worry. It's suppose to happen. Your body's getting ready for the big day. The pubic bone gets more "elastic" so the baby's head can pass through.
Sit on a cushion and try and make yourself more comfortable.

Congrats on the pregnancy and Good Luck with the delivery!
Lin

Reply to Lin