Posted by: Worried | 2008/07/01

Pain, Heavy and Clotting Period

hi there,

i am 21 and im worried about my period. it is extremely painful and heavy and big clots of blood come out its making me really worrried i dont want to have prolems falling pregnant at a later stage. im too scared to go see the doctor. i am not on the pill and not sexually active and i am heathy.

please help.

You do need to see a doctor. It may be something simple that can easily be sorted out.

Posted by: Buhle | 2008/07/02

I had the same problem went to a GP he reffered me to a Gynae and he told me i had a cyst it was removed when i was last year while i was 20 still i had painfull heavy and big clots i couldnt even walk when that time comes changed a gynae he gave me something to reduce the clots and the paid i suggest you see one it worked for me.
good luck dear!

Reply to Buhle