Question
Posted by: CJ2 | 2008/01/17

Pain from foot to thigh

I sometimes get this terrible cramping pain from my foot to my upper leg, it's a warm sensation that cramps afterward and stepping on my foot is really painful. What could this be? I should mention that I have an ankle that pains terribly, but it has been like this for almost 10 years now. I'm 27.

Dear CJ2
You may get muscle cramps maybe because you are not walking right on your foot due to the ankle joint not being stable. Maybe you should let your Doctor examine the joint, take x/rays and have an evaluation by a physiotherapist or biokineticist.

1
Posted by: Lene | 2008/11/17

I' m a tipe 2 diabetic, i suffer cramps in my feet and calves, i' m 46 i don' t smoke

Reply to Lene