Question
Posted by: mon | 2004/01/26

pain fetish

I am a thirty-ish male and, having read these forums, I believe I suffer a bit from anxiety and a public social disorder. At the moment I would love to be a woman and experience the pain of a bikini wax. I think about it constantly and get excited. Am I nutz or what?

No, not nutz, but probably trying to have us on. But o ahead and have a bikini wax, and any other waxing that amuses you.

2
Posted by: J | 2004/01/26

Bikini waxing isnt that painful anyway - otherwise we wouldnt do it.

Reply to J
Posted by: Dampies | 2004/01/26

You dont have to be a woman to experience a bikini wax. Just get hold of the wax and let it rip. Good luck.

Reply to Dampies