Question
Posted by: Thabile | 2007/05/14

Pain during sex

I am 29, don't have children. For the first time during sex, whilst I was on top I felt what seemed like a metrual pain. At first I even thought I was bleeding. The pain got very worse and a few seconds after stopping the sex I vomited. After vomiting the pain just went away. I'm feeling slight pains now, which still feel like menstrual pains.This has never happened to me. I don't have any other sysptoms, not itching and no unusual discharge. I'm two week away from my next periods. What could this be?This really frightens me and I have made an appointment with a Gynea for Wed, but I just want to get an idea as to what could be the matter with me.

Thabile

It could be that you ovulated and there was pressure against the ovary from the sex. See what your doctor says.