Question
Posted by: Scared 17 yr old | 2007/04/16

Pain during sex

I was having sex with my boyfriend the other night and everytime he pushed into me it was really painful. There was no pain afterwards though only when he pushed in me.
We hadn't had sex for about 3 weeks when this happend. Is there something wrong or is this normal?

It may be that he was pushing against a sensitive area. See what happens next time.

3
Posted by: Ncebza | 2007/04/17

It isn't the dark ages but AIDS is for real my dear, this person doesn't care about you. A few minutes of pleasure could ruin your life for good, just think about that. Make your own decision, you are old enough to understand what is right and wrong, but if you decide to continue having sex with KY jelly then USE A CONDOM!!!!

Reply to Ncebza
Posted by: ??? | 2007/04/16

Oh please, this isnt the dark ages. Just enjoy it (whilst you can) before the car repayments, bond, marriage, children etc etc. Not sure why it was sore, maybe you need more lubrication? Try KY Jelly.

Reply to ???
Posted by: Ncebza | 2007/04/16

mmmm first of all you shouldn't be worrying yourself about sex, aren't you still in school? Worry about your books first then when the time is right you'll worry about sex. Do you even use a condom?

Take care of yourself, life is too short once you make a mistake you can never turn back the hands of time. You are still young, enjoy your life, ABSTAIN.

Reply to Ncebza