Question
Posted by: DSM | 2007/04/05

Pain During sex

Hi I would like to know, why is it my girlfriend has pains when we having sex, we have gone fro STD's,STI''s and HIV tests, and we clean, she even did a pap smear.Wat could be causing this??

PS> would it be possible to reply to my e-mail, incase i miss the your answer on this site

I cannot reply to provate e-mails.
There are many causes of painful sex and it really depends whether the pain is at the point of entry or deep inside. She will need a full history and examination by a doctor for this.

2
Posted by: DSM | 2007/04/12

She has been checked by the doctor, she even went fro pap smear, and everythin is clear, foreplay is good, she is not a dry person..if u know what i mean..We have gone to teh doctor several times, even using a diferent one, they can't explain it.

Reply to DSM
Posted by: Annies | 2007/04/05

I might be because she is to dry, try Astroglyde. Also make time for enough foreplay.

Reply to Annies