Question
Posted by: girly | 2004/12/23

pain during sex

kindly help me i usually have pain during sex ,when he is in as if he is pushing internal organs,i do'nt know whether it's becouse of my husbands big sex organ or because i have scoliosis.i did pap smear and it was nad ,pls i love my husband and he is my only sex partner

I presume that you have had a gynae check-up and there is no physical problem. You could start by trying different positions. This often helps.

1
Posted by: MPUMI | 2004/12/23

HAVE YOU TRIED RELAXING AND ACTUALLY ENJOY BEING WITH HIM AND WANTING HIM... TRY RELAXATION MAYBE IT WILL HELP

Reply to MPUMI