Question
Posted by: anna | 2004/12/09

pain during sex

i have scolioses and nerve damage to the nerves around my sacral and hips. i always have a dull ache in my lower back but suffer through it without painkillers iv'e learnt how to shut it out mentally. i havn't seen the chiro in 6 months and also havn't been involved in a relationship for a while. well now i am and im experiencing an uncomfortable pain during intercourse and wondered if maybe my back is not used to the exercise or potentially that my condition has gotten worse. i'm in my mid twenties and i'm scared of permanant damage! should i seek the aid of a chiro or wait and see if this pain is maybe just creeky bones- for lack of a better phrase

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Your Chiropractor should be able to advise you. Unusual or less tried movements can often influence low back pain etc.. Visit your chiro soon.