Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2005/12/06

Pain during intercourse

I experience pain during intercourse the second and times thereafter. I've been treated for trush but it reoccurs certain times of the month. I have done an ultrasound which didn't show anything. I experienced pain around my ovaries during ovulation.As well as acidy stomach and pain in the area.The pain is not unbearable just uncomfortable. Should I worry about cancer of the ovaries. I also sometimes have a smelly discharge.

You don't say how old you are, but ovarian cancer usually occurs in older women over 45 years.
f you are having recurrent thrush, this could cause the pain with intercoprse. Have a look at the Top 5 questions for ways of preventing this. Ovulation pain is quite common,as long as it does not last more than 24-48 hours.
The smelly discharge may mean that you have an infection. See your doctor next time it happens.