Question
Posted by: tabs | 2004/10/26

pain during intercourse

Hi Doc,

I seem to experience pain during love making with my hubby. This only happens when we use a condom but when we don't use a condom I do not fell the pain. Could it be the condom that is giving us this problem that we have to stop half way of our session?

Please advise

It may be that the condom causes vaginal dryness. This should be helped by using KY jelly. It is also possible that you are allergic to the latex in the condom.

1
Posted by: tabs | 2004/10/28

Thanx doc. I forgot to mention I am using K Y jelly and the pain isn't there so it must be the latex in the condom. Please tell me what condoms are there for me to use without latex?

Reply to tabs