Question
Posted by: Kate | 2007/06/07

Pain between shoulder blades

I am a 20 year old female. I have a pain between my shoulder blades that also streched across to my right side under my arm. I also feel a uncomfortable feeling under my right breast. I have been to my GP, he has done blood tests & a ultasound & all has come out fine. Other things i have to which i dont know if it has anything to do with this is alot of gas. Any ideas what this could be? It's bene going on for about 3 months.

Dear Kate
Please see a Physiotherapist - this is probably caused by a triggerpoint in the back muscle. If needed she may also send you for xrays of the back.