Posted by: Beertjie | 2008/06/22

pain and tightness during sex


please help me, since I told my husbund that I was rape 11 years back I can't relax during sex. so now i don't want sex because everytime we have sex is hurts and then i just want him to finish. please is there a muscle relaxer that i can use and to get arroussed. he is big. we have a 2year old baby girl and I would really like for our sex-life to get back on track.

He will never hurt me and i don'g want to go to a dr now. if i have to I will but it is embarresing.

thank you

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

Sounds like you do indeed have to see a sex is probably all in the mind

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/23

sorry for gatecrashing, but I think you may have the same condition as me. I have vaginismus whereby penetration is impossible or very difficult because it feels like you block the entrance of your vagina. My condition according to a therapist stems from a past of eating disorders. We see a therapist now and it is helping. If youre in Cape town I can recommend a good one.

Reply to anon

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.