Question
Posted by: brandy | 2007/04/26

pain and labour

hi i am experincing heaveness at the bottown of my belly while walking my left leg has this shape pain with lower back pain i am 27 weeks pregant is there a need to be concerned as i feel like vomitting when ever i eat there is this raw feel i feel inside of me please reply

Dear Brandy
I think you should see your doctor - sometimes one can get urinary tract infection during pregnancy that can present only with pain and nausea.

1
Posted by: bert | 2007/04/26

hi i am experincing pearsing pain on my left side of my hip only when i bend forward shape pain and when i stand up it relieve the pain.

Reply to bert