Question
Posted by: Bubbles | 2003/03/18

Pain and cramps

I have two questions please.
1: i am 25 and single, and a virgin, but i experience extreme discomfort at times where i have a cramp-like sensation in my vagina, and also other times a "pulse like" pain.
only once i noticed that the cramp arose during physical exertion (exercise) but all the other times it is occurs at random. i've had an ultrasound done a whiel ago and everything looked fine.

2: females secrete a white and a clear discharge. the clear discharge occurs after an orgasm, but can teh 'clear' discharge occur when soemone is aroused as well? does it always accompany an orgasm?

Thanks, will appreciate a reply.

Try and keep a record of when this occurs. If it is at a particular stage of your cycle, it may be related to congestion from hormonal changes at that time. Many women have discomfort premenstrually.
The clear discharge which you refer to is lubrication due to arousal. It is related to this rather than to orgasm.